Can I turn an Xbox to original?

I got an Xbox as a gift and when i tried to update it give a code. I look for it and it mean it is modified. Can I Unmodified it or just put it in the trash can?

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi there. Since the Xbox 360 console has already been modified, it can no longer be "un-modified" or rectified to it's original valid state officially. Since modifying an Xbox 360 is in violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, you are not allowed to use Xbox LIVE services on the modified console, and may face consequences such as an account or console ban if you attempt to use any online features. You can either keep the console offline, forfeiting any online software updates or online features, or you can get an un-modified console. I suggest that you attempt returning the console to the person that you bought it from or sell it to someone else (stating that it is modified), and buy a new or used (un-modified) Xbox 360 console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you. :(

Sorry this didn't help.

I do believe if it has been modified, the best idea would be having the xbox replaced, or having the person you received it from remove the modifications. It is unwise to open the xbox, because of the potential issues you could cause the xbox. Also, it would be more trouble than it is worth.

If all else fails, you might have to purchase a new console, because, if Microsoft sees this modified content on your console, they have every right to disable your LIVE privileges, because they do NOT condone modifying their console.

I hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.