Can i get my old account back?

OK, a while ago, i had my profile on a memory stick, and before i could transfer it back onto my Xbox, the memory card broke and i couldnt get my profile from the memory card. The problem is, i forgot what the hotmail and password is for the account. I remember, i tried to get my account back, but each time i was denied. Now,  what i have just noticed is that im getting Xbox Newsletters to my current email for this account. (MY old account is "SLYce of Dean") I have included an image of one of many emails thats ive received for my old account.

IMAGE: http://gyazo.com/c91e0765f73e41fd9bfbb08482569d91.png?1330186111

Now, if im getting newsletters titlled ""hi SLYce of Dean, Xbox insider is here". , shouldnt i be able to get my account back, since the information is still being sent to me for  my old gamertag?

I need help on how to get this back, since i forgot the email and password, i am eligable to be sent the details to this accounts email. Since the information is correct.

Question Info

Last updated July 16, 2018 Views 468 Applies to:
Answer

as I said create your own thread i would suggest contacting MS support to see about getting your account back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.