Can I find support for Games for Windows - Live here?

I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask this or if I'm missing an obvious instruction somewhere, but I looked and didn't find an answer. Can I ask for support for the PC version of Games for Windows - Live on this forum? I know the site is called XBOX and I can see most if not all posts are about the Xbox console, but I have a problem with GFWL and this is where the programme sends me to look for help.

I do not own an Xbox or any Xbox games. If this is the right place to ask for GFWL support, then I'll go through the instruction posts and provide as much info I can regarding my connection problem. If it's the wrong place, then I promise to leave quietly, hopefully to a more appropriate place to bring my troubles.

I apologise for providing no specific details, but it feels awkward to go into great detail about a question that I may be asking in completely the wrong place.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you look towards the top of the page under Xbox 360 + Accessories, you'll see PC Games listed. Those are the GFWL forums now.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.