Can I do This Since I Until I Can Buy A Kinect Cord?

Can I do This Since I Until I Can Buy A Kinect Cord?

My Problem: I do NOT have the KINECT Cord aka AC / Adapter for Original 360.

Solution / Question Until I buy a Cord: Signing in to My Brothers Slim (Newest Xbox 360 S) Multiple times 

Gamertag Account name For Verification that I last signed on: Dozle Zabi2 

Gamertag I Used to Sign in With: Mr Wood Doctor

Reason: Testing and Looking at the awesome Features of The kinect options / Settings + Playing Kinect Games with Family!

Story: Technically What I did today was sign in on my Brother's Xbox 360 S (slim console) and Did Video kinect and to test out my Sensor I just got today by the way it's amazing however I signed on His Console Right across my room and Signed on with this account for approximately 1-1 1/2 Hours to Check out all the Features Since I need the AC / Adapter For my Original Xbox 360 (FAT) console and I was wondering If this can NOT be reported as Account theft cause I Really don't want to be banned From this and I really wanted to know If I Keep Signing on that console and then on my Original on my USB flash Drive, I won't be Permanently Banned for Such a thing Cause the Last Gamertag that signed On with is my brothers was Dozle Zabi2 and Just to confirm this Cause I really don't want to be Accused of Account theft and then my Account if Banned, Can anyone Please Tell me?

Thanks Your Favorite Consumer,

-Mr Wood Doctor

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

No because its in  your household. To report an account theft you would have to call support. You will be fine. Nothing to worry about. Both consoles and accounts are not going to get banned because you did nothing wrong here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well I appreciate this But I'm Just Gonna try to see If it's ok by a Microsoft Representative /  XBLPET No offence or anything but I appreciate the Positive comment about this Because the message that pops up is that

"This Profile was last signed in on another console" or something like that. I just wanted to Know asap. so If I need to stop

Sorry this didn't help.

well the XBLPET do NOT post outside of the suspension forums so you will get no response from them in this thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

You dont need to worry. I do this all the time with my brother. Its just to let you know in case your account is compromised by someone.(Ex: You sign in and yo get that pop up but you dont remember signing in to another console besides yours and your brother's)

XBLPET Does not look at these forums anyway.  This is the best response you are gonna get. You cant get banned for this. Thats like saying that i downloaded my account at a friends house and now hes gonna get banned for account theft, Your account(s) and Console(s) are fine as long as you dont violate the ToU or CoC.

I would also like to add that know that YOUR ACCOUNT AND WHAT EVER HAPPENS ON IT WHETHER IT WAS YOU OR YOUR BROTHER IS YOUR RESPONSIBLY

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you Everyone for the Valuable Answers I really appreciate them

Sorry this didn't help.