Can I combine a non xbox live profile and an Xbox live profile together?

I have created an xbox live profile accidentally before I could make a non live profile live. I want all of my saved data from the non live profile to be on the live profile but the system will not allow moving data between profiles. How can I fix this problem? Do I have to delete my Xbox Live profile and re-create it or can that not be done?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

accounts cannot be combined

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there,

to be able to do so, you will first need to remove the unwanted xbox live account from the Microsoft Account (email address)

To do so,

1. download your profile to the console: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

2. Wait 30 days, a profile needs to be at least 30 days on a console

3. Move the xbox live account to a new/other Microsoft Account http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

4.Now you can use the freed up Microsoft account to connect the offline profile to xbox live (Sign in with the offline profile, press the guide button on the controller and select connect to xbox live, and use your freed up Microsoft Account to connect your offline profile to xbox live)

-

If there are any questons just let us know.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.