Can I add suggestion or talk to a Xbox official or something similar?

Hey guys 

I'm kinda new to this Xbox forum thing and I was wondering if there is a suggestion forum or something. Also I may have a way to add 16 more buttons to the xbox controller without adding any further space that's why I need to talk with a guy from xbox to know if they're intrested to get the design.

The design will allow us to play RPG more effectively and online.

Oh I'll appreciate if someone from xbox reply.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi there.

You can post all of your ideas in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/feedback forum. :)

So you want the xbox controller too have 24 buttons,2 analog sticks,2 bumpers and 2 triggers?

With Kinect being released I think they're trying too get away from controllers

[quote user="War Wizz10777"]Also I may have a way to add 16 more buttons to the xbox controller without adding any further space that's why I need to talk with a guy from xbox to know if they're intrested to get the design.[/quote]

that mad

could you give me what ever your having cause that sounds crazy.

But you can't play RPG with Kinect can you?  

thx :D

Oh I'm dead serious

I mean come on!!

Don't U guys want to play RPG on xbox instead of buying a high performance PC and then pay for a card that makes you play 1 RPG with a price of a gold membership?

Coz I'm not gonna buy Xbox to play almost all kinds of games and buy a damn expensive PC to play RPG,

I'm not made of money or something.

Also Xbox RPG like mass effect or dragon age can't be played online because you can't choose a certain ability or item without pausing the game and choosing from a circular menu and sometimes two menus, you also have to do the same process when ordering a companion.

You can also quickly change online classes in shooter games with extra buttons

How are you going to add an extra 16 buttons? You'd keep pressing them by mistake, and spend like 20 seconds looking for which one you want to press.

No that won't ever happen