Can connect to xbox live but cannot connect to any online servers, (please help)

Hello,

I'm connecting to xbox live through my laptop using an ethernet cable, I connect to my local wireless internet connection called 'Wifispark' I have contacted them and they have boosted the power of the connection but i am still not seeing any significant changes. I connect to xbox live without no problems what so ever and the downloads are all quite speedy but when i go to play Fifa or Call of Duty i cannot connect to there online servers. On the lucky chance i do connect it lasts for a matter of minutes and then completely disconnects me from xbox live. My NAT type is 'moderate' and the wireless connection i connect to is a 'unsecured network' as it is a public wifi, but these have never seemed to be a problem in the past.

I'm not sure if you have seen this problem before if so any comments ill be happy with.

Thankyou.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi it could be to do with your upload speed being too slow. Please can you add your upload and download speeds.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also, If you are trying to connect to the GTA servers, MP isn't available until October 1.

What are your results to www.speedtest.net

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.