Can connect to XBL, But can't connect to ANY game servers.

I have just recently moved, got a new ISP, and have 36 Mbps (GREAT) connection. I have an XBOX 360 Elite (oldschool) and the model of the router/modem is a UBEE Model-U10C037 2 in 1 type deal (Wi-fi/Modem). I can connect to XBL but everything is very SLOWWWWW (takes forever to load after pressing center button to look at friends list, moving zune movies ad wont scroll, things like that).

I have had Xbox's since the first Xbox and haven't had this problem to date. One way I can tell its slow- lets say I pull up my friends list, when I look at what they are doing, instead of say Gears of War 3- Horde Mode it just gives me a vague idea, like just saying "Blah" is playing Gears of War 3, with no other details, or their Gamerscore/Rep wont load, like I'm going to get disconnected. If I let it sit there a while to load it'll eventually give me all their details.

I've tried disconnecting the router for 15 sec, moving the whole setup to my room, and using a different ethernet cord. I am (have to be, no wifi built in) hardwired into the back of the modem and am just at a loss for what to do. I CAN connect to XBOX LIVE, watch netflix, zune, etc.... but CANNOT connect to any game servers AT ALL!!! :(, or even when I try, sometimes I'll get disconnected from XBL,  Im dying and since Im going to school for Game Development thats all I want to do when I get home!

Please help. Any solutions will be gladly appreciated and tested (besides dropping it like a box, which seems to fix all of my problems for battery chargers, batteries, and controllers). Thanks for the help. PLEASE HELP ME< PRETTY PLEASE>

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

And ive called my ISP and everythings good on their end.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately I've noticed an issue with that specific Modem/Router combo. Purchasing a standalone router that appears on our Network Hardware Compatibility list seems to solve the issue for most users. Could you request a different model from your ISP?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.