Can connect to internet but not to xbox live

What Country/State/Province do you live in?: US/KS

Modem brand & model number: Ubee
Router brand & model number: N/A
How many consoles do you have connected to this router?: 1
Wired or wireless (for each console): wired
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal adapter (Xbox 360 S/E)?: x
Things you have tried: I've used a new ethernet cable and reset the modem. I've cleared the cache several times and deleted my xbox live profile.
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?: x
Is UPnP Enabled?: x
Any Error Codes you encounter: x
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?: Cox

After you run "Test Xbox Live connection", press “A” for "More Info”, and then "Y" for "Status". In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W: 0000 - 000B
X: 0000 - F009
Y: 30A8 - 4840
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID: 0006 - 0001
L: 8015 - 190E
Q: 8007 - 0435
T: Wired
[Mod Removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 44 Applies to:
Answer

Greetings MAD!

The IP address you posted is a private address. This means that this specific address is not accessible from the Internet, nor can it be routed out on the Internet. So in this case it's perfectly fine to post this IP address.

Can you post up the model number of your Ubee device and also let us know if your Xbox 360 is directly connected to the Ubee.

Could we start by finding out if there's a problem with the DNS server that your console uses to resolve names into IP addresses.

Go to your Xbox Network settings and select Configure Network. Manually configure your consoles DNS settings as follows:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.