Can connect to internet but not to xbox live after renewing gold membership

I've just bought a renewal for Gold membership on the Xbox website and my account shows this now on the Xbox website. 

Tried xbox live connection test and all the support to solve the problem and still can not connect to xbox live.

Used xbox live before as well as renewing subscription before so it's strange I can't connect now.

I have also tried just connecting to another free account that is not gold member and I get the same connection problem.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?  HK

Modem brand & model number: PCCW/ EX7822r+

Router brand & model number: BUFFALO AIRSTATION WHR-G300N

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? No

Things you have tried: 

Everything from restarting, port forward, calling ISP, removing HDD, reset cache etc..

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No

Any Error Codes you encounter: 

Gears of war 3 update get the following error code: 397F - 000 - D080 - 0200 - 8007 - 2751

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? PCCW

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000 - 000B

X:  0000 - F001

Y: 30A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: 0006 - 0000

L: 8015 - 190E

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: WIRED

D: 192.168.11.6/255.255.255.0

S: 192.168.11.1

C: 192.168.11.1/0.0.0.0

I will try to migrate my account to my friends machine to see if I can connect to xbox live on his machine.

Hopefully it's not my xbox that is the problem.

But if anyone can help or knows how to fix please advise, thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Greetings, NtSteveC! Thank you for bringing your question to the forums. Let's see what we can do to get to the bottom of this. First and foremost, can we try having you directly connection your Xbox to your modem via an ethernet cable? I'd be interested to know if this allows you to connect. Keep me posted!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i put me free gold membership and the xbox said theres an error and it gave me a code

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there, SnowingFiber9!

We're happy to help with your issue, but to provide the best support we recommend creating your own thread with details about the issue you're seeing. Please include the specific error code & any other relevant info about the account so we can suggest relevant steps for quick resolution.

Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.