can BF4 take down COD

Does anyone think BF4 has what it takes to take down cOD on sales?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know they can coexist as they already do I think they have a chance of dethroning COD as they seem to be pushing the envelope and COD seems to be kinda stale in my opinion

I don't think it will people flock to COD....I like bf4 alot though player base seems to be older which is nice.

I think maybe the older more mature play BF4 as it involves more skill and teamwork?seems that way.

BF4 won't beat Ghosts in sales.

[quote user="Merlin4421"]

I don't think it will people flock to COD....I like bf4 alot though player base seems to be older which is nice.

[/quote]

This for me too !

Tough to call but I still have a hunch COD will sell more but I think it will be a lot closer than in previous years.

COD is always gonna be king IMO...it just is more appealing to young kids....I prefer BF4 but I can tell you the kids prefer the easier COD trust me i have a 7 year old and he never wants to play BF. Kids and gaming are so much bigger then adults that play games IMO.

Ghosts will win. There is a massive single player and co-op audience out there and a 4 hour campaign just won't cut the mustard.

Davee Cee

Hard to get the youngins away from it. They don't like playing strategically. They want to see how many kills a game they can get.

-

I don't minds. Keeps them away from BF. If they started coming over with the attitude like they have on CoD, I would scream.

[quote user="svtpaul"]Does anyone think BF4 has what it takes to take down cOD on sales?

[/quote]

No.