can being in a lobby with someone who is modding get you as a player banned?

I recently got banned and I dont understand why.I have read the terms of use and code of conduct.I have NOT acted out to try and brake them or broke them to my knowledge.I play call of duty black ops and  now I have to buy a new xbox!It was my console that got banned.So what I here is I need a new xbox.Highly unfair but If I buy another will this just happen again?Faithful Microsoft customer seeking answers.AND no I have not modded my xbox I dont know how or ever cared to.I have been in modded lobbies on call of dutys but not on purpose.i did back out....could this be the reason for my console banning it was on cod waw and was about a year ago?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hello xxRAMBOxx958 - I don't believe you could have been banned for being in a modded lobby and then backing out a year ago as if that was the case they would have banned the XBOX Live account associated not the whole XBOX 360 associated (that's just what I see from reading the I'm Suspended Forums) it's quite possible this was the reason but there's really no definite way of telling as they are very secretive about their console bans, they do not give you can exact reason as to why. You can try making a post in the illusive Help I'm suspended section and see what they say, though I doubt it'll help any. Just as 30+ people have asked the same reason as to why they are banned, you are in the same exact boat as them. But here's some information that you can read through maybe it will shed some light. forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx > Post here for a possible reason. - www.xbox.com/.../consoleban > Reading material.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.