Can anyone help me with game selections, please?

hey everyone, fairly new with the xbox...

I like RPGs and online play.. I like fighting games like Street fighter (which I have) Tekken MK etc...

What games would fellow gamers recommend for online play? The RPGs Online seem scarce or non-existent.. right?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Right now FPS are on top of community sizes online. Call of Duty (as usual).

Alright... Thanks so much.. I'm sure people will hate me just getting in to it buuut start somewhere, right? Should I go ahead and download the new map/patch thing??

You can try Halo if you simply don't wish to keep buying a new Call of Duty every year. They're always repeated releases and hardly balanced. You will find a lot of people that will tend to insult or rage on you. Or too many kids in the game that even sware with insults/racism.

-

Play Halo if you wish a more competitive game. Halo 4 is getting a title update to bring competition into the game. Don't buy map packs and such unless you like the game.

Great advice. Thanks so much undeadfire zero :)

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. The Witcher, Dark Souls, Mass Effect 1, Borderlands 1 and 2. Not many RPGs with online play, but those games I listed are some of the best games around and Skyrim too gotta have Skyrim

Whaat no one mention gears of war 3 if you have a xbox you gotta have gears man . 1 of the best game for the xbox with a great campaign

skyrim

oblivion

fallout 3

you will spend moths in these games

[quote user="B0XERS"]

Whaat no one mention gears of war 3 if you have a xbox you gotta have gears man . 1 of the best game for the xbox with a great campaign

[/quote]

Um, Gears of War isn't an RPG?

I would recommend Assassins Creed III above all, awesome storyline and open world = Amazing.

get red dead redemption GOTY for $29.99 all the DLC & zombies great game I not sure if people still go online I haven't been online with it in a while.