Can anyone confirm the HMV 'Brink' Trade in price for LA Noire?

Hi Guys n Gals,

I am sure i read the other day somewhere, that HMV were doing a £ 35.00 trade in for Brink against LA Noire, basiclly meaning you get LA Noire for a £ 5.00.

I am sure i didnt dream this, but i cant seem to find the info again.

Can anyone confirm this offer?

Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I read about it on the forum, but when I went in to pick up my L.A Noire this morning from HMV I didn't see any advertising of it.

Right, i've kind of answered my own question now.

I have found the info - and it appears that HMV originally issued details of the £ 35.00 trade in making it look like it was just against LA Noire, however it now appears that it is £ 35.00 trade in for Brink towards ANYTHING in store, according to this anyway:  

www.hotukdeals.com/.../939857

I have also just checked the HMV Replay app and if you check the offers section, it is listed here as well as £ 35.00 trade in for Brink for LA Noire.

Apparently the deal runs out on Thursday 26th May.

Think you'll find 90% of shops will give you £35 for it today, that'll probably drop by Monday tho.

They werent allowed to give it exclusively against LAN as R* werent happy so they had to give it against anything instore.

Ive Not seen anything and i was in yesterday :(

I can confirm Blockbusters will give you £30 trade in for Brink and L A Noire is £39.99

Gamestation offered me £25 for Brink, HMV gave me £35 credit.  I bought La Noire at Tescos for £25 with Brink being the chart game.You cannot buy points or XBOX Live cards as part of the deal.

[quote user="David McKenna"]

Gamestation offered me £25 for Brink, HMV gave me £35 credit.  I bought La Noire at Tescos for £25 with Brink being the chart game.You cannot buy points or XBOX Live cards as part of the deal.

[/quote]

Hi David - thanks for confirming that!