Can Achievements like this actually be published?

On fifa 12 -

How Great is that? 20

Find a team of the week player in an Ultimate Team pack

its all about luck and so its technically unatainable

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I imagine that if "It's in the game", then yes.  Not worth a lot of fuss over.

Never even saw that one tbh. I've only really got Bent and a couple of other players in packs. Nothing decent tbh.

This game has been out for almost a week now so it's a bit of a silly quesiton to ask.

Az

Clever marketing, some people would think that actually have to pay money to get this one. If you go for the 100 packs cheev, you will probably get this one along the way.

Still not as ridiculous as the Ghost Recon Leaderboard Achievements

yea its silly but oh well lol ive not got one yet but my top three players so far are tevez, ozil and malouda

Ea will sell you packs that will guarantee you a tow player in there. Only 50000 coins or 500msp lol.

Dont think i have ever seen a company try to sell cheevos before.

Ea will sell you packs that will guarantee you a tow player in there. Only 50000 coins or 500msp lol.

Dont think i have ever seen a company try to sell cheevos before. Admittedly you dont have to buy the packs but many will.

Dont think i have ever seen a company try to sell cheevos before. Admittedly you dont have to buy the packs but many will.

Boas we get the point buddy!

With UT i got the UT edition with a code. But havent got it yet. Do i still get the cards i miss out on when i type in the code for gold packs.