Calling All Ambassadors

I'm thinking about joining the Ambassadors program. What is the typical wait time to hear back for the program to see if you got in or rejected. Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

2-3 days

Admissions are sorted twice a week Oak.

I wouldn't bother with it... It's a waste of your time...

What are the Xbox Forums for..??

I got my e-mail after 4 days.

Alessio

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

I wouldn't bother with it... It's a waste of your time...

What are the Xbox Forums for..??

[/quote]

You are a great example of a forum member : you don't want to help other people having a better experience with their games or with their console...

If you don't like these forums, just don't post and find another forum that you like...

What are the Xbox forums for? : They are to discuss about the xbox world and also other things. If possible in a civil way ([Mod Removed: We don't talk about that]) and be friendly with other users.

Alessio

You shouldn't double post Mr. Ambassador.

Anyways, a CUL 1 Silver member with no gamerscore and a 3 star rep doesn't strike me as someone who knows a lot about xbox...

[quote user="OkayOak555053"]I'm thinking about joining the Ambassadors program[/quote]

make sure you know how to use the copy and paste function on your pc before joining,its very important in getting your level up.

it also helps to know how to clear the cache as apparently it fixes 99.9% of xbox problems,or so most of the new ambassadors think.

Feel free to necro posts no matter how old.

If you do get in don`t forget to add the large green ambassador logo in your signature that takes up more space than your posts,just  so everyone knows about your new powers.

LMAO @THEOWENKILLER! You da man!