call of duty token glitch

i really don't think that u can get banned for this because it's a easter egg glitch that betta testers missed and that the company missed which leaves them liable for it the only thing that they can do leagally without getting sued which i will do if they do issue a ban even though it is considered "cheating" it does no harm to other users doesn't do anything to effect the leader boards all ppl are using it for is to get to tenth prestige if it's really that big a deal then why would u even put in a easter egg glitch like this unless the makers or users that created the game put it there so that they could use it themselves sorry to say but if anyone gets banned for it i for one will boycot all call of duty games and i'm sure just about anyone else that gets banned for that easter egg glitch will boycot it as well and sell it.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello Lion!

You will see that many other have some ideas of this topic over here in the Modern Warfare 3 forums: forums.xbox.com/.../880586.aspx

An easter egg is an intentional message/clue/hint/thing left in a game specifically by the creators. If you need to use the word "cheating" to describe an easter egg, than it is not one. If it was meant to be in the game then why would you have negative numbers displayed after using it. It is a glitch however, one that is creating quite a stir and can get you banned as a glitch is considered cheating. While there are no outwardly official posts that I have seen from Modern Warfare Official forums there are articles out there of being banned for this glitch.

mp1st.com/.../modern-warfare-3-unlimited-prestige-token-glitch-gets-you-banned

www.g4tv.com/.../call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-temporary-ban-lasts-135-years

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.