Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 details leaked - report

MW4 info shared by same YouTuber to leak Call of Duty: Ghosts last year

http://www.totalxbox.com/72563/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-4-details-leaked-report/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I so so hope that this is scrapped (if true). Modern Warfare does not need a continuation at all. Maybe Cpt Price could cross over into another game if that's what keeps people into that specific CoD saga, but a fourth game is just totally unnecessary. The franchise has done past, present and future. They need to work on more past-based titles if you ask me. They seem to hold the most depth and I care what no one says, Treyarch always do a better job. Or they have in recent years anyhow. Thanks for the link Lofty :)

Yes, they should call it Modern Warfare "What 4?" ;)

Is COD is to get back up their again, its going to have to start marketing now, but even if they did I wouldn't believe them.

They said Quickscoping would be removed and its still in the game. Infact they said a lot of other things and that was rubbish to.

The only thing I would like to know is what their mini game will be, exctinction is good, although could be better.

COD needs fixing from the ground up, the connectivity, network stuff needs to be way better.

I would like to see another world war 2 game

When I first had a glimpse at the title I thought it mean that there was Call of duty 4: Modern warfare news. Got a bit excited at the potential of the original and best (in my opinion) Cod was coming back. I have no interest in Cod any more after ghosts and lost interest in the modern warfare's as well. Loved black ops 2 though.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! I'm so SICK of Modern Warfare. That series can burn! It should have ended after the first. What is this ridiculous need for stupid sequels? There will be a Ghosts 2 no doubt. Damn it, I'm so so SOOO disappointed! Next gen Call of Duty... a continuation.

-COD MW4- release november 2014

-COD BO3 -release november 2015

-COD Ghost 2-release november 2016

Ect....

Until the franchise fall apart....

By the way,COD ghost is the deal of the week,on Xbox one.

Treyarch is the only people I would buy COD from I love there games. BO and BO2 were really good.

ZTROOPER I say the same thing all the time and promise never to buy IW games in the CoD franchise but for some reason I only end up getting them anyway. Almost like hypnosis :/ I agree with pretty much each post in here. CoD will (for once) have a tough time competing for sales in this generation I believe. I don't think for one second that the franchise will die at any time but they are going to have to pull out something new soon.

"When I first had a glimpse at the title I thought it mean that there was Call of duty 4: Modern warfare news"

Same here. I would love to go back to that game.