Call of duty hacker watch out!!!!!

i recently played a game with my brother and we got into a lobby with a gamer his gamer tag is [Mod Removed] and he was hacking the game along with threatening  me and other players that he had taken our ip and was going to ban us from Xbox live i have video evidence of him hacking he was invisible and had god mode he is making it unpleasant for other gammers to enjoy the game   (Please avoid his player)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

Please do not "name and shame" users.  If you see someone violating the Code of Conduct please do not publicly post an accusation. If you feel that an Xbox Live player has violated the Xbox Live Code of Conduct , you can file a complaint against that player. This page describes how. You are going to have to use the tools on your Xbox 360 console. You can File a complaint against another Xbox Live player and you can also Mute, block, or avoid other players on Xbox Live and Submit a player review.

Your Account can not be Hacked, It`s just empty threats. 

Account security is one of our top priorities at Microsoft. Follow this checklist to make sure your Microsoft account and PC are as secure as possible.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.