Call Of Duty ELite.com

Yeah no i dont know if there are fourms on call of duty.com i cant find so i came here to you ok so in ELITE i try to edit my clan and when i press connect it says

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that
prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Locale value "ca-en" contains invalid characters
	org.springframework.util.StringUtils.parseLocaleString(StringUtils.java:671)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.i18n.CookieLocaleResolver.resolveLocale(CookieLocaleResolver.java:102)
	com.activision.beachhead.api.framework.security.BhPreAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(BhPreAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:88)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:381)
	org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:79)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:381)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:168)
	org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)
	org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the
Apache Tomcat/7.0.22 logs.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.22

WHAT THE *** IS THIS?!?!?!? lol anone else get this message knows how to resolve? contact me or post here please help This thread may be deleted i dont blame you it isnt about xbox itself just a game but i need help so Post below and dont spam or anything Just Post a awnser. i need Help. :'(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Xbox Moderator please close this thread it is usless or leave it to rot Lol i learned the link i went to was under matenance so they were scripting. No one has to awnser it is usless topic.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.