Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare GOTY Edition - No code

Hi all,

Recently purchased a brand new copy of COD 4 (Game of the Year Edition) from a well known online retailer. Unfortunately, there was no keycode inside to obtain the variety pack. I have spoken to the retailer and there is not much they can do about it and suggested that I either contact Microsoft or they would offer me a refund.

Who would you suggest that I contact at Microsoft regarding this issue?

I know the chances of being successful are slim, but I want to give it a go all the same.

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

if it does say it on the packaging ,email the developer they may send you a code if you hassle them enough

Thanks to those that contributed. I agree Owen, Activision should really discontinue this product as it is false advertising. Trading standards would have a field day. Fortunately, I only paid £15, however, it is the principal of the matter.

I was told that they don't make them with codes in anymore as A23GMAN has pointed out. I just hope that you haven't paid too much for the game.

if it says on the outer packaging that there are codes inside for variety pack then they should be inside,if not the shop has to exchange or refund as it is in breach of description.

there's no point in contacting micosoft about it cose the new versions of the game of the yr edtions do not come with the codes anymore. so u will have to buy the add on seprutley. sorry.