Call of Duty 4 and World at war.

i cant play call of duty 4 and world at war anymore, reson why? all of theses "hacks" that all most every player has? im sick of being shot throw a wall or trying to kill some one who has "god mode" :( its a pain, both of then games WERE brill. but what i dont get is why stop the hacks and MW2 but not cod4 or w@w?

sorry if posted in wrong place and my bad spelling -_-

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Quite agree. Its because MW2 is still a relatively recent game whereas COD 4 and WAW are considered ancient. However they are still promoting and selling the Map Packs on LIVE for all COD games so they should be patched. It's like buying a Car from a Dealer only to be told the steering isn't quite right. Makes me mad ):( Come one Activision, Treyarch, Infinity Ward and / or Microsoft - SORT IT !!!

All I can suggest is creating a private lobby and only inviting those who you trust. I think there's probably a clan or something you can join, who are interested in those games but without the cheaters. GOOGLE FTW.

Weird thing is when I play Call of Duty 4 on the PC I don't think I've ever run into a modded game. Yet on the 360 it seems as if it is unavoidable?

So much for the secure Live network. 

You have the audacity to come on the forums complaining about people glitching & modding when you yourself have had a gamerscore reset?

Jeez

its probably getting involved with TTG that got them the reset,or maybe the cod4 lobbies they were in recently.