Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One

This year's Call of Duty game will be revealed on 4th May, according to a page tantalisingly subtitled "a new era arrives" over on the the official site.

http://www.totalxbox.com/75877/call-of-duty-2014-reveal-dated-for-4th-may-a-new-era-arrives-on-xbox-one/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are they adding titans!!!!

how new can another FPS COD be really?  even with a new developer Activision isn't taking any true risks with their money printer.  the setting will change but ultimately it's still COD.

I won't buy another Call Of Duty until is goes back to WW2, the latest ones were terrible in my opinion, I stopped at Black Ops, I never bothered with Black Ops 2 and Ghosts, I traded Ghosts, it never saw the inside of the console lol.

I have no interest in the MP unless they really do something different but I can't see that to be honest.

Campaigns I do enjoy and the great thing about COD where I know so many people that will buy it, my son for one, I know I'll be able to borrow it without spending my own money lol

Like eviltedi said, I'd be more inclined to actually buy a copy myself if it went back to WW2. Call of Duty 2 is still my favourite out of the series so far.

WW1

Rumor has it one will be a WWI era shooter....

May the 4th? Perhaps it's Call Of Duty: Star Wars

If its next gen only then I'm interested.

Look at this screen shop his gloves and the mini gun belt on his shoulder www.gameinformer.com/.../exclusive-call-of-duty-screen-june-cover.aspx

ALso i bet sony will pay activision like they did for destiny for this next COD but then again sony doesnt do eSports

same name different address ...(sigh) im tired of COD