Call of Duty 2

The best COD ever .......period

However I have not played this game for quite a while and now im ready to get back into it.

Went to play and noticed some of the map packs are not downloaded and when I go to download them it says ive never owned them and have to pay.

I know for a fact ive owned these previously is there anything that would cause this or is my memory weak and in fact its not possible I could have owned them?

Sure its maybe coz it was on a old console or something... ideas?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just out of curiosity Is this game still active online?  I think i have a copy of this in the bottom of a draw-i must check............As for the DLC problem would it show in your download history? I would have said that it should be kept as proof on this....But as to why it isn't downloading is strange.......Good luck m8

Yes very active get full games no problem...so much fun

Well thats shocking mate..........I thought that this game would have no one or atleast only a few people playing....I like the fact that this game is still lasting the course especially compared to some modern day games....

My first game I played online, back when the Call of Duty community was actually good.

Last time I played it the online side was dead.

-

Agreed much prefered COD when it was like that rather than the perk and streak crap and was the last COD I realy enjoyed and Vet  mode was amazing

[quote user="ImDrunky"]

My first game I played online, back when the Call of Duty community was actually good.

[/quote]

Along with Project Gotham 3, Perfect Dark these were my first online games played the 360 and like you said the community was good, people just played for the fun, not worrying about ranks, kill streaks etc, if CrazyHid see's this thread he will know what fun a regular bunch of us had on this game ;)

Just shows you though, how old is this game? and "personally" I still think it wipes the floor ( Even though I really enjoyed COD 4 ) with all other COD/MW/Black Ops titles since!

I thought the online would have been dead though, so good to see there's still people playing it, I'll have to fire my copy up one day soon for old times sake :)

I also much prefer the first 3 Cod's to the modern ones with 3 being my favourite one. I've not played 2 in a Long while but like Mister Bee I just might give it ago soon.

Think I might dig it out and have a blast tonight, still the best CoD imo....

I am going to hunt down my copy.... i swear its somewhere in the house.....Hope to see u all online for a proper war!!

I forsee some "Christmas in No Man's Land" action!