Call me a noon but what exactly is the"Xbox 360 preview registration" all about?

I'm a bit new to forums, but I received a message from Xbox about a "preview registration" a while ago. I looked into it and registered. The notion a helping the general community with feedback on xbox's services appealed to me. I'd like to think I'm a pretty supportive player in general so I'm all about helping where I can. Here's the rub, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing, I've had two random updates since registering but I'm not sure what to do next. Does anyone have a clue what one is supposed to do??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You are basically testing new updates for the console before everyone else does.

You are not really supposed to do anything other than use your console as normal and when and if the time comes give your feedback.

Not entirely sure of what is included in the programme as i didn`t sign up, but apparently one of the benefits is you can now use up to 2tb of external storage on your 360 while the rest of us are stuck at 32gb.

There will be loads more info online of what the whole programme includes.

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I've been buffeting the forums for an answer. Cheers for yours, I'll wait and see what comes of the registration. Thanks again