Bye bye Xbox 360 :(

Just sold all my Xbox 360 and my beloved games... :( I miss it already, no gaming for a month!!!!)

However, I have a 'Day One' Pre-order for Xbox One , Ryse & Battlefield 4 so all's not lost, I just wish there was a Xbox One edition of Skyrim & Red Dead, I loved them so much.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't understand why folks are so ready to give up there current console when getting a new one, just keep what you have an enjoy the best of both consoles.

Gutted. You'll miss out on the first day achievement of connecting your 360 through your Xbox One... If only you waited.

Should've kept them.

I think I will be trading mine this weekend I think.

This gen is over me, out with the old and in with the new! 

Most of the games released for next gen are this gen games.

Out of interest. How much sweaty cash did you get and for what model/games etc?

Beloved games... Why sell them then? 

[quote user="The Great Mim"]

Just sold all my Xbox 360 and my beloved games... :( I miss it already, no gaming for a month!!!!)

However, I have a 'Day One' Pre-order for Xbox One , Ryse & Battlefield 4 so all's not lost, I just wish there was a Xbox One edition of Skyrim & Red Dead, I loved them so much.

[/quote]

Mine will be gone by the end of next week I think. I've used my last bit of credit on Shopto and ordered WRC 4 for this week. I'll hammer that for a week or so then my 360 will be going off to another home.

Mind you the wife has ordered me that before the Xbox One arrives that we need a new bathroom fitted so that will help pass the time ;-)

"EDIT" .... if anyone is thinking of trading consoles/games etc now is the time to do it at GAME, whatever the trade value is they add 20% to it at the moment, not sure how long this will last for.

sold one 360S, kept the other and have a preorder for Xbox One. Will keep them running side by side for the forseeable, too many good games on 360 to totally abandon the format at the mo.

[quote user="Steve Of The O"]

Gutted. You'll miss out on the first day achievement of connecting your 360 through your Xbox One... If only you waited.

[/quote]
Are you joking or is that a real achievement?
BTW Im keeping my 360