Bye Bye Miss ameri----- I mean microsleeze

I have been a customer and xbox owner since 2001.

I had  a question about the new xbox live gold. We have 4 people in our house and 2 xbox's. what do i need now to get both xbox's online at once?

I was told I would need 4 accounts to get all 4 online.

We were on family plan at $99.00 a year.

Now if I want the same thing it is $240.00 a year.

A new xbox one customer will only pay $50.00 a year for the same 4 account access.

I feel at $99.00 I would have stayed.  But the fact that microsleeze feels that they should screw me for an extra $180.00 decides it.

I will not pay $240 for membership... Nor will I be blackmailed to upgrade to an xbox one. I guess its time for a PS4. It handles media better and I do not have to spend $60.00 for watching netflix with this. PS  net flix is free.

Thank you for your time. PS4 Here I come. I've given microsleeze thousands of dollars over the years. It has obviously not been appreciated. Time to move on. thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hate to burst your bubble but PSN is $50 PER person as well.  Netflix isn't free on PS4 either, you still have to pay $8 a month....Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Wow.  Thx for the help and encouragement. It is so much appreciated.  [Mod Removed]

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-fun-fact-friday-games

There you find info in the black box.

It tells you that when you have one gold membership, your family can play online on your Xbox One too.

Home Gold, while a good option for those moving to the Xbox One, is of no use at all to those people who will be sticking to the Xbox 360 for a while yet.

-

Caml40, sorry to say but at this point in time no replacement for the family plan on the 360 has been announced. So you will have to pay for four individual accounts if you want all four in your family to have Gold.

Yes and that is what I think is horse crap.  I was paying 99$ a yar.  Mirost of course wants to blackmail us into getting the xbox one.  So I can either upgrade to xbox one and pay one membership for all.... Or I can stay with my 360's and pay for 4.  Its complete [Mod Removed].  Its unfair.... And its unethical.  But then thats the way it is.  I can either stay and support microsleeze in this or I can Leave.  As for netflix I can just buy an apple tv for 109 and leave and not worry about the netflix issue that solves most of my issues now.....

But If I upgrade to xbox 1 and get a family gold....  will it work on my 360's as well? or will I have to buy different memberships for the 360's?

[quote user="caml40"]But If I upgrade to xbox 1 and get a family gold....  will it work on my 360's as well? or will I have to buy different memberships for the 360's?[/quote]Home Gold on the Xbox One lets one Gold account nominate a single console as 'home' and then everyone on that console will have access to Gold features.

It doesn't however operate backward.

So while your Gold account can enable the Silver members of your family to play online on an Xbox One. If those accounts were on a 360 they would still only be Silver and thus suffer all the restrictions of that membership level.

Ya. Thx for the info!!!!  Guess I will by an apple tv to start with.  Then we will go from there.

I thought robbery was illegal lol.  Not for microsleeze!

How can we help??   At the end of 2014 It wont matter.    Maybe the kids can come up with the money for there own accounts depending on age. Just a thought...... GOOD LUCK!!!

why wont it matter at the end of 2014?

Microsleeze? Really?