Buying a new xbox?!

I am looking to buy an xbox, there are so many choices, and all I want is a freekin xbox that will work like ps3 lol.

I want it to play online, play all the xbox games, have hdmi, and a hard drive thats bigger than 4 gigs lol.

So long story short, an xbox closest to the ps3 specs.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="bogdadav"]I am looking to buy an xbox, there are so many choices, and all I want is a freekin xbox that will work like ps3 lol.[/quote]lol, huh? When's the last time you looked at the number of SKUs that Sony has out there for the PS3?

[quote]I want it to play online, play all the xbox games, have hdmi, and a hard drive thats bigger than 4 gigs[/quote]Then there are two options, the 250GB 360 S and the 250GB 360 S Kinect bundle. One comes with Kinect. The other does not.

There's also usually a 250GB 360 S bundle with two games kicking around, but that changes every so often.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

They are a mass produced console so all the new units have exactly the same specs. So its neither here nor there which you buy.

The only difference is the size of the HDD, you don't want the 4GB flashfrive version as at some point you will want a HDD so you can install games and have enough room to save DLC..

All 360's can play online and none play all the xbox games. Fo a list of backwards compatible titles check wiki.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.