Buy 2 get 3rd FREE xbox one games

Just wanted to let you all know that target and best buy is doing a buy 2 get 3rd game free for all consoles including the xbox one!

I was planning on going all digital for the xbox one. Does anyone know if retail stores will be able to sell download codes so people going all digital can get in on these deals?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I guess amazon is only doing ps4

Console not even launched yet and the positives of physical media are already being made apparent.

how long does this last for im of to the states in 3 weeks shopping?

i wanted to go all digital. do they sell digital copies in this?

Dangit! I have Forza preordered through GameStop and I was planning on buying a second game. Getting a third for free would be great.

Yeah.....Amazon is only offering it for PS4. Hope they have same deal next week for the One! Believe BB is giving $25 gift card for buying 3. Target only has bf4, ghost and some fighting game for preorder online.

Told you guys to wait for sales and that digital would only be worth it if they have sales on MS cards.

Well, as many things in this world it's too good to be true (for most people anyway). According to Joystiq the deal for Xbox One titles is very limited, to just 4 titles; NBA 2K14, Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Fighting Within. Of course things could change so stay tuned. http://www.joystiq.com/2013/11/11/targets-buy-two-games-get-one-free-sale-spans-all-consoles/

Just FYI: I went there, and they were sold out of COD:Ghosts, which is one of 3 games. Hence, it is no longer possible to even do the deal until they get more stock in.

I called best buy and they are not matching the B2G1 promotion, what are you talking about?