Burnoiut Paradise and the 4gb Xbox

Hi. 

I was wondering if there is anyway of playing Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box online with the 4gb Xbox. 

I've downloaded the update needed (twice now) and when you try and load the game it says the update is not on the HDD please move it to the HDD.  Im guesing the 4gb doesnt have a HDD so cant run the update?

Anything that can be done besides buying a larger HDD?

Cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 40 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi Mate, I'm sorry to say that the 4 GB Xbox 360 slim has not got a hard drive, it only has some ram chips inside it that it uses for storage. You will need to buy the 250 GB hard drive to be able to play certain games games on it.

You will have to get a 250GB Hard Drive for the Slim. Or you can try to see if it accepts a USB flash drive, formatted to use with the Xbox 360.

Note: It has to be at least 1GB and a maximum of 16GB.

for added value is the 4gb? what value you need harddrive soon anyways

[quote user="shinagami69"]

Hi Mate, I'm sorry to say that the 4 GB Xbox 360 slim has not got a hard drive, it only has some ram chips inside it that it uses for storage. You will need to buy the 250 GB hard drive to be able to play certain games games on it.

[/quote]

It's not RAM chips, it's flash memory. (Like in a USB flash drive)

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry about that, I’m having a blond day lol

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry about that, I’m having a blond day lol

[/quote]

LOL, no worries.

I just didn't want the OP to get confused.

The 4gb model is just useless and should of never been made...

yeah kinda like the arcade one

Okay thanks guys....thought that would be the case.

Wheres the cheapest place to get one?  I've seen some of Ebay for 30ish that look authentic.....anyone bought one of those?  

Cheers

i wouldn't trust ebay for harddrives