Bungie is saying goodbye to the franchise that made them the franchise they are today. To commemorate this goodbye it will have an extra special birthday celebration. The company is turning 20 on July 7th or 7/7, and if you are a Bungie fan this is something you are familiar with and they have 7 reasons why you should be excited for it. In the list below it mentions how they are taking the lid off the secret of their next IP Bungie Aerospace.
Apparently it is a ViDoc also, not some one minute long tease that gets every eager fan pissed.
Here are 7 reasons you should come out and celebrate with us this year:
1. Because Blue Flames aren’t just for Bungie Employees or fans with iPhones. We’ll be turning on Blue Flames and the Bungie Nameplate for every last one of our loyal fans. (Kids,
do try this at home.)
2. Because we just built a brand-new and
totally free community iPhone app to keep you connected…and entertained!
3. Because we’re going to tell you, in explicit detail, exactly what Bungie Aerospace is all about.
4. Because a collection featuring some of our rarest and most treasured personal Halo artwork will be up for auction, with all profits going to charity through a partnership between Child’s Play and the Bungie Foundation.
5.Because the Bungie Store is going to be packed with Swag Sacks containing random, but totally kick @@@ swag, limited run commemorative t-shirts, and amazing commissioned posters from a handful of incredible artists, with all profits also going
straight to charity.
6. Because on Bungie Day we’ll be throwing down in a 24-hour Bungie vs. the World No Holds Barred Halo: Reach Marathon where we’ll be making the promise of Steaktacular a certified beefy reality. You steak us. We’ll steak you. Seriously, we’re going
to mail any team who beats us by 20 kills of more on Bungie Day a Grade-A cut of steak (gift cards for international players) while supplies last.
7.Because you’ve been just as much a part of this incredible twenty years as we have, and we simply couldn’t bear it if you didn’t show up and help us celebrate our anniversary and help send our Halo baby out with one hell of a bang.