bungie net

im trying to join bungie net but when i put in my email it doesnt work its a hotmail account and it says something about the domaim

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you need to sign up on it with the same email and password like on this website.

[quote user="x iPro MeLoN"]

you need to sign up on it with the same email and password like on this website.

[/quote]

This, plus if you're already signed in on this site, doesn't that mean you only have to click sign-in on the Bungie site and you'll log in without needing to re-enter details? I know I don't have to after being on here anyway since it all uses Microsofts login framework thing.

Use the same email and password that you use to sign into this site, Bungie.net uses the same windows lID login as all MS sites like hotmail, xbox.com etc

where do i go to sign in to bungei from this site

Near the top right hand corner it says sign in/ sign up: http://www.bungie.net/

i went to do the conect to bungie.net but heres the problem..... i used hotmail to start my xbox live and bungie says i can used hotmail that its not windows live. xbox itself begs to differ

If you are making a new Bungie account but want to attach it to an existing Windows Live ID, then you need to be signed into the Windows Live ID that you want to link to the Bungie account before hand, and then click the box that says " Sign Up " not  " Sign In "

um guys maybe this will explain it as I just tried to sign into my hotmail account

"It looks like there's a problem with Windows Live Hotmail right now. It should be fixed soon, so please try again in a few minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience."

As alot of services use the windows passport thing chances are they could be affected

[quote user="SMITHCAKE"]

im trying to join bungie net but when i put in my email it doesnt work its a hotmail account and it says something about the domaim

[/quote]

It throws up this message when you try to sign up with out already being signed into the Windows Live ID that you are trying to attatch to the account.

This is because you are not signed into the Windows Live ID, the sign up is trying to create you a Windows Live ID under the name you are typing in, which of course already exists

yo thanks man this actualy helped me