Broken Wireless Module on XBOX One Console

The wirless module in my console is broken. I keep experiencing disconnects with all of my wireless controllers even when I am sitting 1 meter next to my console.

Will the "Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows" fix my problem? XBOX One is supposed to receive a windows 10 update afaik.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 134 Applies to:

Hey NewReclaimer85,

If your console is still under warranty and you have any concerns that it's defected request a repair or replacement depending on what is best for you >>> myservice.xbox.com/en-US sign in and select problem with device and all your registered devices will appear if not register it using the serial number on the bottom of the console,

This will fix the problem and we'll see you gaming very soon and you can once again enjoy your Xbox One Gaming Experience :)

FIZZY LP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately microsoft only offers 1 year of warranty and my console is too old. So how about the adapter?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey NewReclaimer85,

Yes this is correct you only get a year of warranty but you can contact the phone team to see how much the repair would cost and if your able to get the console repaired >>> support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

You can try an Eithernet Cable from the Router to Console to see if you can connect to Xbox Live and play online games once again but getting a repair would bring extra life to the console and insure nothing else will fail, unfortunately a wireless adapted isn't guaranteed to work

I do apologise for the inconvenience caused to you

FIZZY LP

Sorry this didn't help.