Broken Disc Tray

My xbox has a broken disc tray. I called 18004MYXBOX and tried the options that was given to me. The console is out of warrenty and they would like me to pay a repair fee. Now normally this wouldn't **** me off however this is the 5th or 6th time I am sending in this xbox. This is unexcusable. Why can you not make a product that works? I have already paid the repair fee once and this is getting just stupid. Where is the customer service? I have been a loyal xbox fan and there are two console in my house. The only reason this one took so long to break from the last repair is because this one mainly for netflix these days. 

If I pay the repair fee to fix this xbox this xbox will have cost me around $600 just for the xbox. 6 times is just unexcusable! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I would if you still want to: buy a new x-box like there 299 one and see if that works for a long itme if not then it is up to you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ask the operater  on the phone when your warranty expired and if you don't remember ask them when was the last time it was repaired you should have a repair warranty from your last repair and if not next time you repair it buy a new warranty that's what I do I wait until its almost done and I  buy a new warranty before it expires or grab a butter knife and pry open you tray. After my 3rd repair I was sent a new Xbox

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.