Breaking peripherals since 1992

Hello there.

How many controllers headsets etc have you broken by treading, sitting or throwing through your tv dude to rage (heheh).

my latest one was my new 360 headset i left it on my bed decided i wanted to watch a dvd sat down and KER-RUNCH.

i've treaded on controllers before but only coz my room was a mess heh

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Two controllers thrown a wall. Multiple headsets that were attached to those controllers.

One set of TB X1s stood on.

One set of TB X11s Sat on.

One 32 inch TV thanks to  Wii Bowling

i get angry and squeeze controllers or throw them onto the sofa or the bed but never broke any.

my brother however is a rage chewer. we have gone through. 2 nes controllers 4 snes controller, including an joystick that can not fit into his mouth. (he got the joystick in his mouth somehow and ripped it out, my mum tested the thinkness of it but didn't think about the stick i guess.) 1 sega mega drive. (he didn't play the n64 or cube or the playstation's as he moved out by that point)  but he then borrowed my wiimotes and nunchucks and i had to find somewhere that sold them when that was just release so that was a nightmare....

i have however snapped 3 xbox headsets by standing/ sitting/ tripping over drunkly and smashing my head into lol. stupid headsets....

I broke one of the cheap headsets after stepping on it. That's about it

never get angry enough to break such things....if you do then its hardly a relaxing hobby is it lol

The closest I come to taking out anything that comes even close to anger on my peripherals is alternatively pulling the triggers in quick succession. Needless to say this isn't particularly damaging.

Headsets on the other hand... with their frail... uh, frailness, tend to give up every so often, though considering I'm not especially careful with them I'm actually quite impressed that I've only had a couple give up on me,

One controller from throwing it in anger while playing Veteran on WAW; 2 headsets just due to wear and tear to the wiring.

Im too O.C.D to break things, all my peripherals and games are in mint condition - I catch anyone getting a fingerprint on my things they end up pushing up daisies in my back garden

[quote user="sparklefingers"]

including an joystick that can not fit into his mouth.

[/quote]

Filth !!!

I've never broken any of them. I've chucked a controler on the sofa a few times (like sparklefingers)  but they seem to like that. I have fixed one with a broken trigger for a friend though.

Official headets are designed to break, how else could i break one getting off a bus!!

I dont break controllers as they are too epensive to replace!!