Brand new gamers community now open - Relaxed Gamers

If you're 18+ and If you prefer to play at your own pace, don't care about ratio, want a friendly atmosphere to chat and make new friends whilst gaming then this may be the place for you, We're brand new so please give us time to grow.

Relaxedgamers.forumotion.co.uk

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi we're a tiny community of gamers 2 members so far, we're brand new and looking for some members 18+ to join our forum. We don't care about ratio or weather you're good at games.. we're all about fun & friendly gaming where we can just game and chat and possibly make some new friends along the way.

-

I play Black Ops 2, Minecraft and have some games on the way. I've signed up for the beta of Defiance and pre-ordered the game so the forum will be playing Defiance as the weeks draw nearer.

-

If you'd like a friendly place to rest your gaming head come join Relaxed Gamers @ Relaxedgamers.forumotion.co.uk

Hi we're a tiny community of gamers 2 members so far, we're brand new and looking for some members 18+ to join our forum. We don't care about ratio or weather you're good at games.. we're all about fun & friendly gaming where we can just game and chat and possibly make some new friends along the way.

-

I play Black Ops 2, Minecraft and have some games on the way. I've signed up for the beta of Defiance and pre-ordered the game so the forum will be playing Defiance as the weeks draw nearer.