Boxing day special?

Hi, Do you know or do you think there will be a special price for the boxing day after Christmas? I really want the Xbox one, but $500 is to expensive for me... Maybe $399 could be ok! Thx and pass a good night :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am personally bored with the get a PS4 reply. Some folk have nothing intelligent to post. They just regurgitate the same reply.

It is not like the OP wash bashing the XBone. He actually wanted one but the price is to high. Do we need to bash folk for not having a big pot of cash?

I love DJ SANDSTORM reply back....get a PS4.....lol

They will do a kinect less bundle next year, that will be cheaper. A good entry level for people who are not made of money.

NB  It is a certainty when they shift all the bundled kinects, they made already, which proved unwanted by most buyers.

kinda too late to start putting a $100 down each month to buy an X1. shoulda started saving three months ago. then there's the games and an extra controller if you want them...

I don't know how old you but presume old enough to have a credit card based on your purchase plan. Purchase the console on your card then pay $100/mo until you have it paid off, this seems like what you are asking for. If you don't ask a parent or friend to purchase for you and agree to payment plan. Many new cards give at least 6/mo no interest and I think Best Buy CC will do no interest for 18 months if you purchase over $300.

Do not expect any price drop for at least a year from release and even that would only happen if Sony is absolutely dominating them in sales. I expect many to be surprised at just how close the actual sales will be between the two consoles.

Side note, this will be both my first launch console purchase and the first in the last 3 generations of consoles that I am not purchasing both Xbox and PS. I'm mid 30's and time/money are both limited, the Xbox one simply has far more features that my family will potentially utilize I expect many in similar scenarios to choose the One over the PS4.

You have options for making your purchase, just find one that works for you.

[quote user="TheSpiralMatrix"]

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

If you short  100 $$  get a PS4 ;)

[/quote]

LMAO good one doode

-

That sony pony aint even worth 400 , just haz indie games not killer exclusives like RYSE son of god

-

MS could charge 800 for the X1 and it still be a sweets deal

[/quote]

You mean Ryse son of rome...and I was prepared for the X1 to be like 600 dollars anyway soo when MS said it was 500 i thought i wtas a good deal...cant believe sony is selling there's for 400...i guess you get what you pay for...

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

[/quote]

LMAO good one doode

-

That sony pony aint even worth 400 , just haz indie games not killer exclusives like RYSE son of god

-

MS could charge 800 for the X1 and it still be a sweets deal

Your not gonna see a price cut for a couple of years...soo holidays or no holidays price wont change the thing just came out.....you can always try black friday MS and Sony are suppose to have extra shipment there holding aside to keep retail stores in stock throughout the holidays...

No PS4 for me...

Someone find where to have 10%-20% off?