Bought new console but transfering accounts not working for a 100%

Hello All,

I have two problems when i bought my new xbox 360 consoles after my old one died after years of duty 

• First: accounts havent transferred all game info? Why did i loose some settings and leveles in games like Dungeon Defenders and Mindcraft
  • Second, on my old console every user could benefit from bought games on the hard drive. Now this is only true for the main account and for my kids anymore
I hope some one can help me

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

do a license transfer from your profile on the new console

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

> First: accounts havent transferred all game info? Why did i loose some settings and leveles in games like Dungeon Defenders and Mindcraft

Unless you save the save game files from games you played offline, you can lose those, because only online game saves are saved in your profile. The game save files can be saved to a USB flash drive or to the Cloud Game Save virtual storage device.

> Second, on my old console every user could benefit from bought games on the hard drive. Now this is only true for the main account and for my kids anymore.

Do the License Transfer under || Settings | Account as ngocphi wisely suggested.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.