Bought a new Xbox

I bought a new Xbox, and i got an account with it. It said that the account already had 40 gamerscore! I was like: How can i already completed an achievment? I checked achievments and it said i had got 2 achievments in Disney Universe o.o Which i don't even have...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You got a pre-owned Xbox.

Really? Do they sell pre-owned xbox in stores?? D:

Gamestop does.  Where did you buy it?

Here. http://elgiganten.se/ (swedish store)

But i don't think they do there...

Sorry bro sounds like a pre-owned to me , Umm remember that will go away when you input your Gamertag

Yea, i did. Thank you. I searched up if other people had same problem with the store and it seems like they sell pre owned xbox without telling it :(

[quote user="HeAn ThE HeRo"]

Yea, i did. Thank you. I searched up if other people had same problem with the store and it seems like they sell pre owned xbox without telling it :(

[/quote]

Stores can be in trouble for lying on selling a product.

I would take it back and get my money back? Which model and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="HeAn ThE HeRo"]

[/quote]

Definitely take it back bro and exchange it for a actual new one ! unless you prefer to keep it ( I wouldn't )  store policy to lie to customers Hmm not surprising the least 

it's illegal to lie to customers. check your receipt and see if it says you bought a new one or used one. that's your proof...