Bough MSP, But bank declined.

So as the title says, i bought 1600 MSP 2 days ago, got an email through paypal today saying it was declined, not sure whats going on their end yet but i will find in soon. But i was worried about being suspended or something, was told if it didn't get fixed fast enough i could be suspended untill its fixed, any truth to this? hopefully it's all resolved before any of that, as i don't know why it was declined anyway. thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Wassup Astro!? Sorry to hear about your issue.

-

I advise calling Xbox Support to get this sorted out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If it was through Paypal and it declined that one is hard to know for sure.  It may be okay through Xbox but Paypal will have a balance due or Xbox may show as past due until that is paid.  You may not get suspended for points not going through but they can lock your account for non payment so you cannot buy anything else until that is resolved.

Sorry this didn't help.

I fully plan on fixing it, just worried before i get an answer from the bank and paypal who to pay itll get locked or something. Guess ill keep my fingers crossed heh, thanks for the answers

Sorry this didn't help.

If you received the points on your Xbox account, then that means MS received their money and it's possible either paypal or your bank thinks you still owe them something (meaning they foot the bill, but couldn't get the funds from you).

-

If you did not receive the points on your Xbox account, it means the charge was declined before it could go through and it's extremely unlikely your owe anyone money, simply a situation where the charge itself could not be completed.

Sorry this didn't help.