Both of my Xbox one controllers are Drifting up

Hello Xbox one,

I would like to know if you are doing any kind of replacements for the controllers that have a drift problem. I have two controllers now that both have drift problems, one with the right stick and a second one with the left stick. I personally am thinking about spending the money on buying a different system instead of buying two more controllers considering how much these controllers cost. It has made my games almost impossible to play. I really do not want to throw more money at controllers that will have the same problem. My question is what will xbox do to fix these problems? Is there a repair available? what will it cost me to get them repaired if so? I feel that the controllers have not held up to the same standards as the original 360 controllers that I still have and work flawlessly.

[Mod Removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about the controller drift issue! We are currently looking in this issue here. If you haven't already, go ahead and check out the link and be sure to try all of the listed troubleshooting steps. If you have already tried all of the suggested steps and the issue is continuing to occur, I recommend requesting a replacement controller. You can request a replacement by clicking on the link that Im Going Space has provided aboveIf you run into any issues requesting a replacement, you can reach out to phone or chat support from our Contact Us page. Feel free to make a post in the thread linked above, as we will be providing any updates we receive there. Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

Hi guys, Microsoft do offer an RMA service. i have had my kinect replaced before with the service.

https://myservice.xbox.com/

It should cover controllers, however it is not something that i have tried myself.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.