Borderlands

I tried to ask about this before and seems i got moderated for some reason ...well here goes again!

Im playing borderlands with my missis and i was wondering if anyone knows of a retailer that would sell the map pack budle codes for an all in one price so i can get all the add ons without paying out again either to buy it over live or got the goty edition.

any clues?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I dont think there is anyting like that, if your after buying all the add ons your going to be better off just buying the GOTY edition. It would work out cheaper getting the GOTY version anyways

the dlc has been on dotw a few times maybe it will be on it again.

i bought the addon disk which has zombie island and the arena add on but then downloaded the other two

at the time this worked out cheaper for me as i already had the game on its own and the goty edition was £30

You have two options....you can either buy the DLC as it is from the marketplace, or you can find a cheap new edition of the GOTY version for all the DLC that came with it. Maybe even trade in your current game against it....you should be able to find the GOTY for under £20 easily these days.......your thread was probably moderated due to the fact you originally asked if anyone would give you the codes for free or sell them to you....which you cant do over the forums.

I have just bought the Classic GOY version from Amazon.  All the DLC came on a 2nd disc.  

thanks guys!

See if you can get the goty on love film