Borderlands 2

I just purchased my 2nd Borderlands 2 game and again, on the 2nd game, it gets to the start screen, i hit start, it looks for downloadable content and then says unreadable disc.  I thought that it was the disc, but now that I purchased the 2nd copy, it seems to be the game.  All other games play as normal with no interruptions.   I have unplugged all cords, cleared content cache and have moved all saved data off the Xbox.     Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You could try cleaning the lens in the Xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

could be the start of a problem with lazer/disk reader,how old is the console,i'd also check your HD for any corrupt files

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey CrumbyManatee9! Let's see what we can do! First, have you had a chance to run through our Xbox Disc Drive Solution? That wizard can be particularly helpful in getting through the basics in these cases.

If that doesn't help resolve the issue, can I have you try installing the game to your hard drive device? If you aren't able to, make sure to let us know what error message or code you run into. We'll be standing by! :)

Sorry this didn't help.