Borderlands 2 shift codes(18 keys)

my mate posted me a link today with a load of codes that give you 18 gold keys and a few few extras heres the codes guys knock yourself out.just load up the game go to extras and shift code and then collect your freebies

5BCJB-WBZS5-XZRTF-CF3BJ-B6BB6

-JCSSC-6S6TX-5RBTJ-9RZBJ

-ZJ9Z5-69XJ6-KRTBB-ZHBBH

-HKZ5H-XHFTF-WX3JJ-6HRS6

-KXFZK-BK5C3-HJW3J-T3KBB

-FZ9CS-XS6BR-K6JJ3-XCFXT

-SSZ5S-6S6B6-5FTTB-X5KSC

-ST36Z-FHRJ6-5RBTJ-CTZJW

-JHKSK-ZHXT6-CRTJT-BW59W

-BHX9K-3TSTX-WXJ3J-XCHKH

-SC5S5-3JSBF-C63JT-TFHKC

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

why do my paragraphs never come up and its cut part the codes off anyway heres the link to the site

http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key

cheers west

A couple more:

5TCJB-35RZC-ZHXBR-56B3J-3SSHK - 1 gold key

W3W3B-BHX9K-3TSTX-WXJ3J-XCHKH - unlocks a valentines themed skin for each character and a shotgun for the first character you load up that will be the same level as the character, expires today.

Thanks both, all codes worked taking my key total up to 23.

keep that site saved as all codes are added when they become avaliable

Without asking a stupid question - What are these golden keys for? And if you put the codes in does it effect your gameplay?  If so how? And would it stop you getting achievements?  Cheers for any answers i just haven't really heard of these keys.

The Gold keys open a special gold chest in the centre (near the fast travel) of Sanctuary which gives you special weapons. Does not effect gameplay or achievements.

Cheers kaleef................How many keys does it take to open the chest or is it one key gives you a weapon each time.

One key to open the chest which will give you one or more weapons/grenades etc.... Each item you get from the chest is your level so if you don't have many keys it's best to use keys when you have leveled up abit.

Cheers again Kaleef - I am only level 10 and keep getting smashed.  I just can't seem to find a decent weapon. I may have to look into this.................