Boosters in modern warfare 3

I am fed up with people boosing in the game 4 games I played and they were still doing it even though they were reported...I am going to name and shame anyone who does it from now as its stupid player1: [MOD EDIT]and  [MOD EDIT] the next one is  [MOD EDIT] I hope something can be done to sort out boosing as it ruins the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well you can't name and shame on the forums. you can however post convenient videos and score board photos etc

oh cheers man,I will have to find a way of uploading the games and photos.

Also be sure to report them via the in game reporting system. IW have been banning and resetting a lot of players for exploiting and glitching, so I am sure if they are regular offenders they will get their comeuppance.

Have noticed a lot of spawn campers too!

Far worse than I had encountered in any of the CoD titles.

Yes, its by far the worst COD for campers, thats why ive switched to BF3 and i dont regret that switch :-)

Another CoD game, same MP and the same Complaints....its never going to change, but you do have the choice to play something else

Good Point,yeah there were some issues with Modern warfare 2 campers booters noobs...they are great games its just a shame others try ruin them it frustrates me while playing and constantly having to check every corner...I think its time to go back to playing some old school basic games lol

[quote user="JAY EVO 85"]

Yes, its by far the worst COD for campers, thats why ive switched to BF3 and i dont regret that switch :-)

[/quote]

Battlefield 3 has its own share of spawn campers, they only really show themselves on the Conquest Assault levels (I hate Conquest Assault) so its not like its on every level.

[quote user="Shaggy2000"]

[quote user="JAY EVO 85"]

[/quote]

Battlefield 3 has its own share of spawn campers, they only really show themselves on the Conquest Assault levels (I hate Conquest Assault) so its not like its on every level.

[/quote]

Yeah i agree with this but its no where near as bad as COD....but i feel on BF3 i can actually poke my head out without getting sniped lol

Don't understand why people are complaining about "noobs" everyone was a "noob" at some point.