bodycount

i brought bodycount on saturday because i want a new game for 360 and i have already pre-purchased driver for the pc!, but no one is playing multiplayer, so i thought i would start a thread to find anyone else who has got the game and is up for some multiplayer action.

SEND ME A PM ON XBOX IF INTRESTED THEN I WILL ADD YOU, THANKS

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

OH GOD NOOOOOOOOO ! CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE BOUGHT IT !

This game doesn't look that hot to me in the in game footage I've seen so far.

The reviews sound a little harsh as well.

I expect the game probably plays ok, but as nothing really stands out I'll get it when the price plummets.

Az

Im not surprised no one is playing the multiplayer, im 3 levels in and the game is terrible...maybe even Rogue Warrior terrible.....

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

Im not surprised no one is playing the multiplayer, im 3 levels in and the game is terrible...maybe even Rogue Warrior terrible.....

[/quote]

I wish we could see your playlist.

Az

You mean 'you' wish you could? No one else really cares too much......

Hey, you've played it.

You have just imbibed all your posts with new meaning for me.

Would you say it's better or worse than "Brink"?

Az

Brink is much the better game, pretty much everything about Bodycount is dire. I found Brink enjoyable for all its faults and for the 12£ i think you can pick it up for now your much better off with Brink and never ever, ever touching Bodycount.

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]Brink is much the better game[/quote]

that has to be the quote of the year,any game thats worse than brink has to be beyond awful.

In terms of graphics it looks bad even for an arcade game...and its retail.

Then when you actually see it being played, it seems so so much worse.

Bad game, bad game...p'tooie.

I dont think its as bad as some have made out. Theres fun to be had but it does fall quite flat for the most parts and in most areas.