Body Count me out

Just wanted to find out if any one else has downloaded the bodycount demo. And if I was missing something big playing the game, mainly because playing the demo it just seemed like they had cobled the game together from what was hrown out be the makers of Shadowrun and the makers of Brink.

I mean I really think i must be missing something as it was trying to sell on the amount of powers in the game and how it was an arcade shooter yet it just felt like the Club, the only thing I could see of any merit was the scenery shredding but thats now exactly brilliant innovation.

So what am I missing ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Nothing, hopefully they will realise how bad it is and shut themselves down.

I don't think you're missing anything. I played it this evening round at a mates and it is a very 'meh' experience. Being locked in place when you ADS is just an annoyance. The ADS isn't really ADS, more look a little closer. No point what so ever.

Black was ok, I was expecting more from this. Oh well.

What does 'ADS' mean? I saw it mentioned in the Deus Ex thread and I've no idea what people are talking about

[quote user="zfair899"]

What does 'ADS' mean? I saw it mentioned in the Deus Ex thread and I've no idea what people are talking about

[/quote]

its Iron sight aim, what the ADS stands for I have no idea

[quote user="hobblejp"]

[quote user="zfair899"]

[/quote]

its Iron sight aim, what the ADS stands for I have no idea

[/quote]

ADS = Aim Down Sight

I wasn't hugely impressed by Bodycount, but I did have some fun with the demo. Should a copy turn up, I'll play it but I don't see myself going and picking it up at the shops until it drops in price a bit.

Dated. There I summed up the demo for you.

I did not like this demo either, and yes. dated would be just about spot on, the game may be a bargain buy at best, and I mean bargain, less than a tenner.

You're not having much luck with demos lately.

Driver San Fransisco players rage quitting on you.

There was some brilliant advice given by a clever guy with a dashing looking avatar in your other thread:

"Download the Warhammer: Space Marines Demo instead".

That thing is awesome.

Az