Blue pixels all over my screen

Is anyone else experiencing this seem to only be when I am playing a game. I recorded a video of the problem. It's on my profile

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Ok now it won't even turn on

Joshua Randall

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That sucks. Based on your comments your box is bad. Call support to get a new one or if purchased recent from local retailer an exchange perhaps.

Sorry this didn't help.

Try using another HDMI cable to connect to your TV. Also, try switching ports to see if that helps. Be sure to note that if you are plugging your HDMI cable straight from your Xbox One console to your TV, that you are firmly plugging into the HDMI Out port on your console to one of the HDMI In ports on your HDTV. If you find out that the issue is either a faulty HDMI cable or your console itself, you can contact Xbox Customer Support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX, let an Xbox One Hardware Agent know about your issue, and request for the Advanced Exchange Program for a fulfillment for a new HDMI cable or for a new console! Good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks to everyone for your responses. To anyone else having this problem ......GPU failure. Exchanged for XBone # 2 at game stop today. If your box will not turn on like mine (with game inside) push power+eject until it comes out. I was  able to get my game out. Game stop said that if you cannot get the game you either wait for Microsoft to exchange (3/4 weeks) of take it on the chin for the game. But like I said me and the game stop guy were able to eject the disc after a few minutes of button pushing.

Joshua Randall

Sorry this didn't help.