BLOQUEO DE CUANTA INJUSTA

HOLA AL PARECER ME BLOQUEARON UNA CUENTA INJUSTAMENTE MI GAMERTAG ES "WOLVI05" YA QUE AL REGISTRARME A XBOX REWARDS ME BLOQUEARON CREO QUE EN LOS 6 AÑOS QUE TENGO CON ESTA CUENTA NO HE HECHO NADA QUE VALLA CONTRA LAS POLITICAS DE XBOX LIVE COMO EL RBO DE MICRESOFT POINTS O ALGUN HECHO MALO CONTRA LA MISMA ESPERO ME PUEDAN DAR DETALLE DEL POR QUE FUE CANCELADA MI CUANTA YA QUE ME DAN MUCHO EN QUE PENSAR TENIA UN MES DE RENOVAR MI CUENTA Y PASA ESTO ESTOY A SUS ORDENES PARA CUAL QUIER ACLARACION A MI CORREO

GRACIAS

[TRANSLATION VIA BING]

HELLO APPARENTLY BLOCKED ME A HAVE UNFAIRLY MY GAMERTAG IS "WOLVI05" THAT REGISTERING A XBOX REWARDS ME BLOCKED BELIEVE IN 6 YEARS THAT I HAVE WITH THIS ACCOUNT DOES NOT HAVE FACT NOTHING THAT FENCE AGAINST THE POLICIES OF XBOX LIVE AS RBO DE MICRESOFT POINTS OR SOME BAD AGAINST THE SAME HOPE CAN GIVE ME DETAILS OF THE BY WAS CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I GIVE MUCH TO THINK I HAD A MONTH RENEW MY ACCOUNT AND PASSES THIS AM TO THEIR ORDERS TO THAT ANY CLARIFICATION TO MY EMAIL
Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hey there. I'm not entirely sure what you're saying here, but as far as Reward go, there are only certain countries that are able to use Rewards (US, Canada, UK, and Mexico). Does this apply to you? Also, when you say "blocked" what exactly are you referring to? Can you not log in to LIVE?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.