Black screening like crazy

So a problem just popped up on my Xbox One, if I am doing anything on whether sitting on homepage, trying to play a game or anything it keeps going to a black screen, I havent timed it actually, but I'd say roughly every 3-5 minutes. I did the reboot where hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds and that didnt fix it. The only way Ive been able to get the picture back is turning my tv off and on so Im like ok it's an issue with my tv. Well I tried different HDMI ports and that didnt help and no its plugged directly into the tv. Also my PS4 and desktop use the same TV and I'm having zero issues with video on those. Any suggestions?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I have been having this same issue since the update to the new Dashboard.  I have had to use the USB Recovery to get the system to function again.  And then the system becomes unresponsive to the Controllers(s).  It's like a huge lag is building and after a few minutes the controllers will work for a few minutes.

I am getting tired of having to use the USB reset and wait for my save files to get synched so I can get playing again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.